Alisha Sue Tomasino
My law practice focuses on the litigation of domestic relations matters, including high net-worth divorces, closely-held family businesses, pre-nuptial agreements, gifted and inherited assets, modification, high-conflict custody and parenting disputes, removal, paternity and contempt matters.
I am a certified mediator and conciliator as well as a Guardian ad Litem.
I have appeared as a legal commentator on WBZ radio, in various news publications and on MSNBC.
I have been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Boston Magazine, an honor only awarded to 2.5% of lawyers under 40 in Massachusetts. I have been appointed as a Discovery Master and a Conciliator in the Probate & Family Court.
I attended the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with a History and Legal Studies double-major. I attended to Suffolk University Law School, where I obtained my law degree.
After graduation from Suffolk Law, I was a law clerk to the justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court in Middlesex, Essex and Worcester counties.
I am a founding member of the Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court. I also belong to the Massachusetts Bar Association, Women's Bar Association, along with the Middlesex and Norfolk County Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Mediation and Conciliation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediation, MA Probate & Family Court
- Conciliation, MA Probate & Family Court
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: History/ Legal Studies
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court, Founding Member
- Women's Success Network, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kajko, Weisman, Colasanti & Stein, LLP, Partner , 2006 - 2013
- Zisson & Veara, Attorney , 2002 - 2006
- Massachusetts Probate and Family Court, Law Clerk, 2000 - 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- MSNBC as a Legal Commentator
- Mentor, Women’s Bar Foundation
- Lawyer of the Day