Alisha Sue Tomasino
My law practice focuses on the litigation of domestic relations matters,
including high net-worth divorces, closely-held family businesses, pre-nuptial
agreements, gifted and inherited assets, modification, high-conflict custody
and parenting disputes, removal, paternity and contempt matters.
I am a certified mediator and conciliator as well as a Guardian ad Litem.
I have appeared as a legal commentator on WBZ radio, in various news publications
and on MSNBC.
I have been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Boston Magazine,
an honor only awarded to 2.5% of lawyers under 40 in Massachusetts. I
have been appointed as a Discovery Master and a Conciliator in the Probate
& Family Court.
I attended the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with a History and
Legal Studies double-major. I attended to Suffolk University Law School,
where I obtained my law degree.
After graduation from Suffolk Law, I was a law clerk to the justices of
the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court in Middlesex, Essex and Worcester counties.
I am a founding member of the Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of
Court. I also belong to the Massachusetts Bar Association, Women's
Bar Association, along with the Middlesex and Norfolk County Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Mediation and Conciliation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediation, MA Probate & Family Court
- Conciliation, MA Probate & Family Court
Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Major: History/ Legal Studies
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court, Founding Member
- Women's Success Network, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kajko, Weisman, Colasanti & Stein, LLP, Partner , 2006 - 2013
- Zisson & Veara, Attorney , 2002 - 2006
- Massachusetts Probate and Family Court, Law Clerk, 2000 - 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- MSNBC as a Legal Commentator
- Mentor, Women’s Bar Foundation
- Lawyer of the Day