Alisha S. Tomasino
Alisha is an experienced trial attorney who represents clients with professionalism,
knowledge and compassion. She has successfully litigated complex family
law cases, including high net-worth divorces, self-employed individuals,
closely-held family businesses, pre-nuptial agreements, gifted and inherited
assets, modification, high-conflict custody and parenting disputes, military
divorces, guardianships, removal, paternity and contempt matters.
Alisha is a mediator, conciliator and a court-certified Parent Coordination.
Alisha has significant experience as a neutral in resolving disputes between parties.
Alisha is a Guardian ad Litem appointed by the Court to investigate issues
relative to children and make recommendations which assist the Court to
make decisions in the best interests of the children.
Alisha has appeared as a legal commentator on MSNBC, on WBZ radio and in
various news publications. She is published in the LexisNexis Massachusetts
Family Law Practice Guide and has spoken on various topic with Massachusetts
Continuing Legal Education and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Each year since 2016, Boston Magazine recognized Ms. Tomasino as a "Super
Lawyer," an honor given to just 5% of practicing attorneys in Massachusetts.
In 2020, Boston Magazine recognized Ms. Tomasino as one of the "Top
Women in the Law".
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, Attorney Tomasino was recognized as one of the
Best Lawyers in America by US News and World Reports.
Alisha has been previously recognized as a "Rising Star" by Boston
Magazine, an honor awarded to only 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40
Alisha is a founding member of the Greater Boston Family Law American Inn
of Court, an association of attorneys committed to proficiency, professionalism
and pro bono efforts. She belongs to the Massachusetts Bar Association,
Women's Bar Association, and the Norfolk County Bar Association.
Alisha attended the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, majoring in
History and Legal Studies, and obtained her law degree at Suffolk University
Law School. After graduation from Suffolk Law, Alisha was honored to be
a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Mediation and Conciliation
- Parent Coordination
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Family Law
- Mediation, MA Probate & Family Court
- Probate & Family Court Certified Parenting Coordinator
- Conciliation, MA Probate & Family Court
- Certified Financial Litigator
Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Major: History/ Legal Studies
Honors and Awards
- 2018 Best Lawyers in America by US News and World Reports
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 10.0 “Superb” Avvo Rating – Top Divorce Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court, Founding Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association, Member
- Legal Commentator for MSNBC, Fox News, Boston Globe and Worcester Telegram
- Mentor, Women’s Bar Foundation
- Lawyer of the Day
- Court Appointed Conciliator
- Court Appointed Guardian ad Litem
- Court Appointed Parent Coordinator