Elizabeth J. Angeley
ELIZABETH ANGELEY is an Attorney with Tomasino Legal Group, LLC and focuses
her practice exclusively on family law matters, specifically divorce,
asset valuation and division, alimony, child-related matters, including
child support, child custody and removal, Post-divorce modification, enforcement
of alimony, child support and other judgments, complaints to establish
maternity / paternity, as well as negotiating and drafting prenuptial
and postnuptial agreements. Elizabeth has negotiated and tried cases relating
to custody, child support, asset division, and alimony before the Probate
and Family Courts of Massachusetts.
Elizabeth has been selected as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star
for the years 2017 - 2021, a distinction awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys
Elizabeth is an Editor of the Massachusetts Legal Practice Library, Massachusetts
Domestic Relations, published by LexisNexis. Elizabeth is a contributing
author for the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Massachusetts Family Law. Elizabeth
has also authored an article (Anti-Vaccination: A Growing Epidemic) in
the Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Prior to joining Tomasino Legal Group, LLP, Elizabeth was an associate
attorney with a boutique family law firm. Elizabeth is a graduate of the
University of Michigan, majoring in Psychology, and New England Law |
Boston. She is admitted to practice law in Massachusetts state courts
and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- 100% of Practice Devote to Family Law
Honors / Awards
- Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2022
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star 2017 – 2021
Publications / Speaking Engagements
- Author, Anti-Vaccination: A Growing Epidemic?, Journal of the American
Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Vol 32, 2020, pages 271 – 303.
- Editor – Massachusetts Legal Practice Library, Massachusetts Domestic
Relations, published by LexisNexis.
- Contributing Author – LexisNexis Practice Guide: Massachusetts Family Law
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
The University of Michigan, 2005
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Psychology; Minor: Applied Statistics
New England Law | Boston, 2011