Personal care in every case.


Wellesley Modification Lawyer

Modifying Child Support & Custody Orders

When the need arises to make changes to agreements that stemmed from a divorce or paternity case, you need a dedicated Wellesley divorce lawyer on your side. At Tomasino Legal Group, we focus on helping our clients file and submit effective modification petitions so they are able to move forward with their life as quickly as possible. Whether you are filing for modification or attempting to dispute a request for modification, our Wellesley modification attorneys can guide you through the paperwork and the courts. Call (781) 713-3110 to learn more.

We can assist with modifying:

When Can I Request a Modification?

Modifications are available to those who experienced a substantial change in their circumstances that make it unable for them to uphold the existing agreements. Only a judge can approve a modification and vacate an existing order.

Changes To Child Custody And Parenting Time Arrangements

The law allows changes to child custody and parenting time arrangements when there has been a significant change in circumstances and when it would be in the best interests of the child. Oftentimes, a change in arrangements may be necessary simply because the child has grown older and his or her needs have changed. The law firm will review your case and help you pursue new arrangements that make sense based on the current situation.

Changes To Child Support Payments & Other Child-Related Financial Obligations

For child support payments to be modified, there must be a substantial change in one parent's financial circumstances. Maybe you lost your job and will have trouble making the current payments. Perhaps your ex-spouse has had a major promotion and pay increase and the payments should be changed to reflect that. Perhaps your child was living with your ex-spouse, and now resides with you. Tomasino Legal Group will help you understand your options for changing child support payments.

Learn More by Calling (781) 713-3110

Tomasino Legal Group's experienced Wellesley family law attorneys can walk you through the steps necessary for modifying a court order. We have broad experience across many situations and are able to provide well-rounded counsel for families. Learn more about modifying an order or how to challenge a request for modification.

Call (781) 713-3110 to reach a member of our team.

Call (781) 713-3110

or email us

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.